Friday, December 06, 2013

"Antinomianism in high places" Canonist Ed Peters on divorce, remarriage, Communion

For the record: Ed Peters, "Antinomianism in high places is still antinomianism" (In the Light of the Law, December 4, 2013), responding to recent the recent ill-advised remarks by Archbishop Lorenzo Baldisseri, the new Secretary General of the Synod of Bishops, regarding possible changes in the canonical discipline of witholding holy Communon from Catholics divorced-and-remarried outside the Church. (Via Fr. Z. HERE)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bully, for Ed Peter's!

For you, too; for allowing anonymous comments. I no longer bother with the many, so-called, Catholic bloggers who ceased allowing anonymous bloggers commenters along the way.

If you want to know who I am because I comment, I will tell you, to return the respect you show by allow such anonymity. If I cannot do that, I should not comment.

Thank you.