Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Gone to Kansas City ...

Tomorrow I'm off for Kansas City to the 29th Annual Convention of the Fellowship of Catholic Scholars, devoted to the theme of "Sacrosanctum Concilium and the Reform of the Liturgy." I posted a Convention Schedule back on July 27, 2006, as some of you may recall, as well as a piece entitled "President of FCS comes out for 'ad orientem' liturgy" on August 30, 2006. It should be an interesting series of presentations, and will also give me an opportunity to visit my son, Benjamin, who took a teaching post in theology at Benedictine College in Atcheson, of Kansas City, as I announced on May 15, 2006. Please pray for safe travels and for a fruitful conference, as well as for families at home. If I'm lucky, maybe I'll see some of you there.

No comments: